In case you were wondering if it’s safe to come in to Divine during these uncertain times, we wanted to get in touch to reassure you of the usual and extra measures we are taking right now.
We are now back open for all your beauty needs.
When you’re here, you should know that:
- We sterilise our equipment after each client
- We disinfect our stations after every treatment using an antibacterial solution
- We store our implements in Barbicide
- Our staff are washing their hands after every single client, using handwashing technique as set out by the WHO
- We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
- We request Apple/GooglePay/contactless transactions where possible
- We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas.
There has been a few changes in the salon that we kindly ask you to adhere to.
- Please don’t be offended, but we will be asking anyone coming to the salon for their appointment to also wash their hands on arrival.
- We have a new one way system, Entrance via the rear and exit through the front door.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and wear a mask that is also provided.
- Social distance is still at 2 meters throughout the salon.
- Please provide us with your correct contact details for track and trace.
- To protect you and our staff we are providing PPE so we have implemented a charge of £1 per customer.
- If you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or are feeling unwell, firstly, we are sorry to hear it! And secondly, we would ask that you kindly reschedule your appointment here so that we can see you when you’re back feeling fighting fit. Please leave atleast 14 days afterwards before coming back into the salon.
To reduce congestion in our waiting areas we would also kindly request that you attend your appointment on scheduled times and not arrive too early.
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your beauty/nail needs. Let’s not let the important things slideGET IN TOUCH